Re: outgoing email

"Walter" <Walter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:288D3D51-07BD-444A-BCF7-473A10DA70C2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
error message
Outlook Express must break this into parts of 64 kb etc...

how can i fix this

Go to the Advanced tab of your mail account and remove the tick from 'break apart messages'.
Tools menu>accounts>select your account>properties>Advanced>apply>OK.

--
Regards Steve.
MS-MVP. MAIL. [DTS] UK.

  • Sending Large Files
    ... only by your ISP (not Outlook), and your mail account ... the ISP server. ... >Can anyone suggest a fix please. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)
  • Re: Main Identities
    ... Outgoing mail replies will always default to the mail account that was in ... > Identiies" and still have come up with nothing to fix it. ... > Please help a frustrating emailer! ...
  • Re: Windows Mail Error Code
    ... It is possible that your mail account in Windows Mail is corrupted. ... If that doesn't fix it, more drastic measures will have to be taken. ... As a minimum, email scanning in the antivirus must be turned off, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Setup
    ... Hotmail account that is my default mail account, however, my ISP uses the ... Inbox in the listing on the left side. ... How may i fix both of these, or are they one in the same "fix?" ...
  • OL98 start up view
    ... I recently had to reinstall my WInXP and now my OL98 has a couple of ... I've set up my mail account but when I ... What do I need to do to fix this? ... I used to start up OL98 so that the first view was not Outlook ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)