Re: Mail Server

artysan;1254419 Wrote:
Hi ,I have just installed Windows 7 and I find that I cannot have
Outlook
Express.
If I continue with Windows Mail can I use my existing mail server or do
throw out Windows 7 for something else
--
artysan

You should still be able to use your existing mail server with Windows
Mail.

--
Americano

*Trying the Same Thing Over, and Expecting a Different Result =
Insanity*
http://www.vistax64.com/images/styles/vista/buttons/reputation.gif
-*don't forget to say thanks, tip my scales!*-

  • Re: Sent mail does not show up in sent items folder
    ... In case there was no error message, I asked you to list the mail server names and port numbers you are using. ... I deleted my email account, restarted Windows Email and put the account back again. ... I uninstalled Norton, ran the debris removal tool, reinstalled again. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Ubunto 8.10 and AVG 7.5.51
    ... If you're running a mail server, ClamAV would be best bet, although I ... Windows viruses to Windows users. ... file sharing and/or forwarding executables to people. ... I am going to be setting up a Linux server in my apartment for use as ...
    (Ubuntu)
  • Re: Laptop-type keyboard for desktop
    ... originally a P-Pro180 which didn't really have enough grunt to build from source so the OS is installed from CD and the ports from packages. ... I really just want to pull in any security fixes but as it's just the mail server for my LAN and is on a NAT'd network behind my router it's not a major issue, although the router forwards ports 22 & 80 to it. ... using vi for so long I just seem to have a mental block trying to learn new key ccombinations - especially in Emacs (Escape Meta Alt Control Shift). ... Actually, religious wars aside, those Windows keys annoy mainly Windows ...
    (uk.comp.vendors)
  • Re: IPCop for Small-Business Network: Web Proxy Usage
    ... >> If you are worred about spam, ... >>your network, and your mail server, and filters out ... the machines will be running Windows, ... Websense for web filtering, assuming it does not ...
    (comp.security.firewalls)
  • Re: Socket Error: 10061
    ... Error 0x800ccc0d or 0x800ccc0f when Receiving and Sending E-Mail ... When I log onto my Windows ... > connect to the same mail server have no problems at all. ... > Norton's Internet security I assume. ...