Re: Group Mail

She also sent me this in the last reply:
Reporting-UA: telus.net; Microsoft Office Outlook 11
Final-Recipient: rfc822;dwelstein@xxxxxxxxx
Disposition: manual-action/MDN-sent-automatically; displayed

Can anyone figure this out?
Kelly

"Bruce Hagen" wrote:

How did you discover this? Did you get a bounce message from your
postmaster? If so, one of your recipients may have messages set to
automatically forward to another address. Happened to me.
--
Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP [Mail]

"Kelly" <Kelly@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Each time I send an email to a group of addresses my email also gets
sent to
an unintended (not listing in To:) recipient. I can't seem to stop my
emails
from going to this other person. What can I do to stop this?