Re: Group Mail
- From: Kelly <Kelly@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 17:03:01 -0700
She also sent me this in the last reply:
Reporting-UA: telus.net; Microsoft Office Outlook 11
Disposition: manual-action/MDN-sent-automatically; displayed
Can anyone figure this out?
"Bruce Hagen" wrote:
How did you discover this? Did you get a bounce message from your.
postmaster? If so, one of your recipients may have messages set to
automatically forward to another address. Happened to me.
Imperial Beach, CA
"Kelly" <Kelly@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Each time I send an email to a group of addresses my email also gets
an unintended (not listing in To:) recipient. I can't seem to stop my
from going to this other person. What can I do to stop this?
- Prev by Date: Re: Group Mail
- Next by Date: Re: Group Mail
- Previous by thread: Re: Group Mail
- Next by thread: Re: Group Mail