Re: Group Mail

How did you discover this? Did you get a bounce message from your postmaster? If so, one of your recipients may have messages set to automatically forward to another address. Happened to me.
--
Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP [Mail]

"Kelly" <Kelly@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:2F04590E-261B-416D-A991-468E2F407390@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Each time I send an email to a group of addresses my email also gets sent to
an unintended (not listing in To:) recipient. I can't seem to stop my emails
from going to this other person. What can I do to stop this?

  • Re: Group Mail
    ... one of your recipients may have messages set to ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Howto not reject mail to Postmaster etc. in Exim4
    ... This is certainly true for postmaster, but I think it would be ... The recipients are accepted here, ... local_part is not available in the DATA ACL. ... on multiple recipients. ...
    (Debian-User)
  • Re: Group Mail
    ... telus.net; Microsoft Office Outlook 11 ... Final-Recipient: rfc822;dwelstein@xxxxxxxxx ... one of your recipients may have messages set to ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Sender address rejected: domain not found
    ... Now some recipients have new Firewalls installed and ... The Postmaster gets the message: ... If www.mydom.com has valid MX/A record the execute the following test ...
    (comp.mail.sendmail)