Re: Windows mail can not open
- From: codlin <codlin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2010 11:19:01 -0700
Was McAfree or Norton preinstalled?.
"KD" <KD@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
i keep getting a message that says
"windows mails could nto be started. initialaze junk filtering, you
may be out of memory or you disc is full. (0x80004005)"
once that message is gone another message the saying
"windows mail could not be started because MSOE.DLL could not be
i am not using google toolbar or McAfree or Nortan, i am using AVG
How could i fix this problem?
- Prev by Date: Re: cannot send email
- Next by Date: Re: Windows mail can not open
- Previous by thread: Re: UK English spell checker.
- Next by thread: Re: Windows mail can not open