Bue screen

Hi a friend of mine is having problems, when he opens wm all he gets is a
blue screen, the local folders on the left side is missing and from, subject
and received are also not there. Any suggestions.

Thanks

  • Re: Background music in e-mail
    ... with a friend that uses Excite, ... I also try to send one from an Outlook, not Outlook Express, and it ... music played automatically as the person who receive it opens the mail ... card, with a music background - happy birthday song), or just to ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.interop)
  • Re: Background music in e-mail
    ... with a friend that uses Excite, ... I also try to send one from an Outlook, not Outlook Express, and it ... music played automatically as the person who receive it opens the mail ... card, with a music background - happy birthday song), or just to ...
  • Re: [opensuse] Bullwinkle: Watch me use LibreOffice! Rocky: Not again! That thing never works!
    ... I tried to use LibreOffice to open a .doc file for a friend of mine so ... opens in LO in two computers and I can write in the ... Yet this doesn't happen with the three other word processor programs ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: >MAX extension
    ... please tell me if there is a common program that opens these files. ... Opening attachments received by E-mail is very risky. ... Even if the attachment legitimately comes from a friend, ... contain a virus. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Open to wrong id
    ... - Don't use Inbox or Sent Items to archive messages. ... Move them to local folders created for this purpose. ... don't attempt to close OE via Task Manager or shutdown the machine while Automatic Compacting is taking place. ... oe opens not to the id last used as it had done but to 1 rarely used. ...