Bue screen

Hi a friend of mine is having problems, when he opens wm all he gets is a
blue screen, the local folders on the left side is missing and from, subject
and received are also not there. Any suggestions.

Thanks

  • Re: Background music in e-mail
    ... with a friend that uses Excite, ... I also try to send one from an Outlook, not Outlook Express, and it ... music played automatically as the person who receive it opens the mail ... card, with a music background - happy birthday song), or just to ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.interop)
  • Re: Background music in e-mail
    ... with a friend that uses Excite, ... I also try to send one from an Outlook, not Outlook Express, and it ... music played automatically as the person who receive it opens the mail ... card, with a music background - happy birthday song), or just to ...
  • Re: [opensuse] Bullwinkle: Watch me use LibreOffice! Rocky: Not again! That thing never works!
    ... I tried to use LibreOffice to open a .doc file for a friend of mine so ... opens in LO in two computers and I can write in the ... Yet this doesn't happen with the three other word processor programs ...
    (SuSE)
  • Re: opening message.txt
    ... Then it might be that your anti-virus program, or one on your ISP is removing the ... You might encourage your friend who is sending the message.txt file to start a new message ... > message.txt file but it opens for her,I get a blank page ... > in notepad. ...
  • Re: >MAX extension
    ... please tell me if there is a common program that opens these files. ... Opening attachments received by E-mail is very risky. ... Even if the attachment legitimately comes from a friend, ... contain a virus. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)