Re: No content in message field anymore

Thank you Gary,
I'm using AVG, have used it for years and never had this problem with my
mail. I'll check out the link you posted.

Much appreciated,
Michelle

"Gary VanderMolen [MVP]" wrote:

Which antivirus are you running? Some of them cause problems with
Windows Mail over time.

Try running the various repair functions in the WMUtil program:
http://www.oehelp.com/WMUtil

"PlumTuckered" <PlumTuckered@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:2B32E92A-2F68-4715-87DF-A3CC3683FDB5@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
For the last two days when I open my email client I see no content in the
message field. Each email is blank with an attachment paperclip in the upper
right hand corner. When I click the paperclip I have the choice of a txt file
(which will not open up) or an htm file which will open. This is driving me
crazy and I don't want to get rid of windows mail...any suggestions on how to
fix this?

  • Re: No content in message field anymore
    ... Windows Mail over time. ... Try running the various repair functions in the WMUtil program: ... Each email is blank with an attachment paperclip in the upper ... or an htm file which will open. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: windows mail could not be started- MSOE.DLL could not be initi
    ... I logged-out of my user account and logged-in to another user account. ... Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ... If I went to windows mail in one of the two other user accounts (they both ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: windows mail could not be started- MSOE.DLL could not be initi
    ... command to fix this folder? ... Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ... If I went to windows mail in one of the two other user accounts (they both ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: cant use Windows Mail - whats going on?
    ... Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ... I then opened my Windows Mail as usual and tons and tons of e-mails came ... Are you able to try a different yahoo.co.uk account to see if it gives the ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Cannot Send Email - Error
    ... My password was working fine using webmail, using my iPhone and from my ... Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) ... However, after the McAfee removal, deleting the email account, closing ... Windows Mail, then setting up the account once again - I still get the exact ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)