Re: No content in message field anymore

Thank you Gary,
I'm using AVG, have used it for years and never had this problem with my
mail. I'll check out the link you posted.

Much appreciated,
Michelle

"Gary VanderMolen [MVP]" wrote:

Which antivirus are you running? Some of them cause problems with
Windows Mail over time.

Try running the various repair functions in the WMUtil program:
http://www.oehelp.com/WMUtil

"PlumTuckered" <PlumTuckered@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:2B32E92A-2F68-4715-87DF-A3CC3683FDB5@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
For the last two days when I open my email client I see no content in the
message field. Each email is blank with an attachment paperclip in the upper
right hand corner. When I click the paperclip I have the choice of a txt file
(which will not open up) or an htm file which will open. This is driving me
crazy and I don't want to get rid of windows mail...any suggestions on how to
fix this?