Re: Can receive mail but can not send it. Error message attached

To avoid confusion, please start your own new thread instead of hijacking this one. Include the entire error message /you/ see. Thank you.
--
Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP [Mail]

"Sam" <Sam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:EB575C15-920A-42C2-B151-E9A68D4FF836@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I have the same error message and no misspellings.

"Bruce Hagen" wrote:

You have a misspelling in your account settings. Tools | Accounts | Mail |
Properties | Servers.

This==> 'smpt.aol.com'

Should be==> 'smtp.aol.com'
--