Re: Cannot Send E-mails

Sorry about that link not working. Like much of what Cox does, the
JavaScript on their web pages doesn't work very well.
If Cox is your ISP, they owe you support, so give them a call.

"Sara R" <SaraR@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:5E772A01-73CF-4D53-BF9C-7AD5FB52E875@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
That link will not open. I created it through a program I have to send
pictures and videos. All it asked for was my Incoming and Outgoing servers.

"Gary VanderMolen [MVP]" wrote:

Was the account you set up done exactly like it shows here: ?
http://support.cox.com/sdccommon/asp/contentredirect.asp

"Sara R" <SaraR@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:4692D681-E513-40CE-8C40-44712083A49F@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I just created my account and it is not working. This is the error mesage I
get:

The rejected e-mail address was 'sararoberts@xxxxxxx'. Subject 'Videos',
Account: 'pop.east.cox.net', Server: 'smtp.east.cox.net', Protocol: SMTP,
Server Response: '550 5.1.0 Your email could not be delivered at this time.
We apologize for the inconvenience. If you are using a new Cox.net email
account, please try again in 15 minutes. If you are not using a new email
account, visit http://support.cox.com for additional assistance in correcting
this issue.', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 550, Error Number:
0x800CCC78

  • Re: AGGH!!! Cant log in - PLEASE HELP!!!!
    ... for Cox in CA are pop.west.cox.net. ... I had Cox Cable residential account; ... To manually change the POP3 server in Outlook Express, go to Tools, ...
  • Re: Cant send Email or Read Newsgroups
    ... them and the Cox mail account when using Cox. ... Comcast or Cox? ... >>SMTP server other than the provider's own. ...
  • Re: Sometimes cant send emails from motels
    ... Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ... Go to Tools, Accounts, select that account, Properties, Servers. ... Enable the "My server requires authentication" option. ... change port 25 to port 587. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: The connection to the server has failed....
    ... Your POP3 server has not responded in 60 seconds. ... Port: 110, Secure: No, Error Number: 0x800CCC19 ... Go to Tools, Accounts, select that mail account, Properties, Servers. ... Microsoft MVP Program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Entourage Auto-Deleting on Closing???
    ... it says it's a POP server in accounts. ... Allow online access (shows account in folder list) [this is not ... Microsoft MVP ... Check out the Entourage User's WebLog for hints, ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.entourage)