Re: Copy/Backup Local Folders

Did you try: File, Export, Messages, Microsoft Windows Mail.

Note: Windows Mail won't let you export directly to external media.

"Marye" <MElizabeth42@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:uoMjXMk2KHA.4336@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I would like to copy (preferably ) or backup Local Folders in Windows Mail.
I am having no luck... can you help?

Thank you,
ms

  • Re: windows mail could not be started- MSOE.DLL could not be initi
    ... I logged-out of my user account and logged-in to another user account. ... Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ... If I went to windows mail in one of the two other user accounts (they both ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: windows mail could not be started- MSOE.DLL could not be initi
    ... command to fix this folder? ... Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ... If I went to windows mail in one of the two other user accounts (they both ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: cant use Windows Mail - whats going on?
    ... Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ... I then opened my Windows Mail as usual and tons and tons of e-mails came ... Are you able to try a different yahoo.co.uk account to see if it gives the ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Cannot Send Email - Error
    ... My password was working fine using webmail, using my iPhone and from my ... Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) ... However, after the McAfee removal, deleting the email account, closing ... Windows Mail, then setting up the account once again - I still get the exact ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: email error message
    ... Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ... I did not actually download the Windows Live Mail ... My Windows Mail is now working fine and I am no longer getting ... I get a popup error message that says "There is no disk in the ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)