GROUP MAIL

I have set up a group mail list in windows mail; however, the message is not
sent. There is no error message and the message does not appear in the sent
file. I send the message by clicking on action, sned email and complete the
message and hit send but the message is not sent.

  • Re: Have to restart Mail everytime I want to send and Receiver
    ... first opening the program. ... If I hit the send receive button again it ... error message but no details. ... If I close windows mail and reopens works ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • RE: Have to restart Mail everytime I want to send and Receiver
    ... first opening the program. ... If I hit the send receive button again it gives ... error message but no details. ... If I close windows mail and reopens works fine ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Unable to send mail out through windows mail
    ... restart Windows Mail, then recreate the account with the correct settings. ... This server requires a secure connection ... Is the error message I recieve when I try to send a message. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Solution
    ... windows mail must be corrupted. ... don't get an error message, so just have the problem of why I'm not received ... do you know if the 'my server requires authentication' box should ... so it cant be a computer problem. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Windows mail asking to verify username and password
    ... Several times when I clicked "cancel" I did not receive any error message. ... When deleting and recreating an account in Windows Mail, ... Which antivirus are you running? ... If turning off the email scanning function does not resolve your problem, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)