GROUP MAIL

I have set up a group mail list in windows mail; however, the message is not
sent. There is no error message and the message does not appear in the sent
file. I send the message by clicking on action, sned email and complete the
message and hit send but the message is not sent.

  • Re: Have to restart Mail everytime I want to send and Receiver
    ... first opening the program. ... If I hit the send receive button again it ... error message but no details. ... If I close windows mail and reopens works ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • RE: Have to restart Mail everytime I want to send and Receiver
    ... first opening the program. ... If I hit the send receive button again it gives ... error message but no details. ... If I close windows mail and reopens works fine ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Error?
    ... it proves you have the correct username and password. ... As a minimum, email scanning in the antivirus must be turned off, ... Windows Mail, nor can I find much of a reason why I would want to, but my ... though sometimes we get this error message: ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Unable to send mail out through windows mail
    ... restart Windows Mail, then recreate the account with the correct settings. ... This server requires a secure connection ... Is the error message I recieve when I try to send a message. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Solution
    ... windows mail must be corrupted. ... don't get an error message, so just have the problem of why I'm not received ... do you know if the 'my server requires authentication' box should ... so it cant be a computer problem. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)