Re: Cannot Send E-mails

That link will not open. I created it through a program I have to send
pictures and videos. All it asked for was my Incoming and Outgoing servers.

"Gary VanderMolen [MVP]" wrote:

Was the account you set up done exactly like it shows here: ?
http://support.cox.com/sdccommon/asp/contentredirect.asp

"Sara R" <SaraR@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:4692D681-E513-40CE-8C40-44712083A49F@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I just created my account and it is not working. This is the error mesage I
get:

The rejected e-mail address was 'sararoberts@xxxxxxx'. Subject 'Videos',
Account: 'pop.east.cox.net', Server: 'smtp.east.cox.net', Protocol: SMTP,
Server Response: '550 5.1.0 Your email could not be delivered at this time.
We apologize for the inconvenience. If you are using a new Cox.net email
account, please try again in 15 minutes. If you are not using a new email
account, visit http://support.cox.com for additional assistance in correcting
this issue.', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 550, Error Number:
0x800CCC78

  • email
    ... I'm trying to set up an account via an aol broadband ... - both incoming and outgoing, but no joy for the outgoing business account. ... "The connection to the server has failed. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Office Outlook mail accounts issue
    ... How can I completely disable one of the two outgoing mail services ... the default mail service will be the sending account for new ... There are good reasons to use a separate sending server for any account. ... There's an important thing to note with the outgoing server port, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: SMTP server no longer working?
    ... In the future any time you have trouble either sending or receiving, disable your antivirus and try again--9 times out of 10 that's where the issue lies, though with whatever AV you're using you'd also have to go back in and change your server information to your ISP's information instead of 127.0.0.1 if you were to do so. ... I changed the DEFAULT account to send emails and then ... used the string "127.0.0.1" as the conn string to the outgoing mail server. ... > I've just checked my account settings, and the incoming mail server IS ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)
  • RE: Can receive all emails, but cannot send any!
    ... Perhaps the following could help if you're using Outlook 2007 with a POP3 ... To Set Up or Edit the Email Account settings in Outlook 2007 to Send and ... To your server Mail each time you connect. ... Select the Outgoing Server tab. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.installation)
  • Re: Office Outlook mail accounts issue
    ... How can I completely disable one of the two outgoing mail ... the default mail service will be the sending account for new ... There are good reasons to use a separate sending server for any account. ... There's an important thing to note with the outgoing server port, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)