Re: Cannot Send E-mails

That link will not open. I created it through a program I have to send
pictures and videos. All it asked for was my Incoming and Outgoing servers.

"Gary VanderMolen [MVP]" wrote:

Was the account you set up done exactly like it shows here: ?
http://support.cox.com/sdccommon/asp/contentredirect.asp

"Sara R" <SaraR@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:4692D681-E513-40CE-8C40-44712083A49F@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I just created my account and it is not working. This is the error mesage I
get:

The rejected e-mail address was 'sararoberts@xxxxxxx'. Subject 'Videos',
Account: 'pop.east.cox.net', Server: 'smtp.east.cox.net', Protocol: SMTP,
Server Response: '550 5.1.0 Your email could not be delivered at this time.
We apologize for the inconvenience. If you are using a new Cox.net email
account, please try again in 15 minutes. If you are not using a new email
account, visit http://support.cox.com for additional assistance in correcting
this issue.', Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 550, Error Number:
0x800CCC78