Re: duplicate incoming messages

It could have been a one-time glitch. But more often than not, that
symptom it is caused by interference from your antivirus program.
As a minimum, email scanning in the antivirus should be turned off.
Email scanning in any antivirus should be disabled, for reasons
explained here:

"Vicki Lang" <v.lang@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:9F87C2C8-42E2-429A-9BA8-FBC33AFEDFF4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
They were multiple copies at the same time. But I have closed down the
Windows mail and computer several times after this has happen and doesn't
seem to do it any more. Maybe a one time glitch?

--

God Bless!

Vicki Lang
v.lang@xxxxxxxx
"Gary VanderMolen [MVP]" <gary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
The multiple copies come in at the same time, or do you get an additional
copy
each time there is a download from the mail server?

"Vicki Lang" <v.lang@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message
When opening Windows mail today, I have been getting duplicate emails.
How
do I fix this?

--

God Bless!