Re: Minimizing to System Tray

Most helpful... I appreciate you took time to create this ap.
I can fully use Windows mail now!
Regards
Geor =)

"Kristan Kenney" wrote:

Windows Mail does not support this functionality, but I have created an
application which will provide you with a way to control Windows Mail from
the system tray as well as minimize it there.

You can download it at http://www.msblog.org/download/WinMailTray.zip.

Have a great day,

--
Kristan Kenney
Windows Live Butterfly

News and Experiences on Windows Vista and beyond: http://www.windows-now.com

  • Question in UK - D - NL - FR - I (and more)
    ... Is there a possibility for ActiveSync data such as Calendar and Contacts to sync in Windows Vista with Windows Mail? ... Gibt es eine Möglichkeit für die ActiveSync-Daten wie Kalender und Kontakte für die Synchronisierung in Windows Vista mit Windows Mail? ... Is er een mogelijkheid om met ActiveSync gegevens zoals Agenda en Contacten te synchroniseren in Windows Vista met Windows Mail? ...
    (microsoft.public.pocketpc.activesync)
  • Re: newsgroups
    ... Inside your newsreader (in Windows Vista, that is Windows Mail; in earlier versions, Outlook Express, or one of the alternate newsreader programs out there), set up an account and specify news.microsoft.com as the news server. ... I have send you a private mail ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.misc)
  • Re: Cannot delete some of my emails
    ... The fix that you mention is for the Windows Mail program on Vista. ... Windows Vista Mail Newsgroup: ... There select Windows Vista, then Windows Mail. ...
    (microsoft.public.internet.mail)
  • Re: unable to open attachments
    ... Unable to open .DOC attachments directly from Windows Mail in Windows Vista: ... If you intend to edit these files, you should ALWAYS save the attached files first, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Command failed to excecute for attachments
    ... The truth of the matter is, ... Unable to open attachments directly from WM and WLM ... Windows Vista - ... attachments from Windows Mail ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)