Re: Won't let me delete/edit forwarded email
- From: "Gary VanderMolen [MVP]" <gary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 14:21:56 -0700
With a plain text message, yes. Not so with a HTML message.
Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)
Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com
"rhlhamlet" <guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:ddb9876a030ef224422890a02d7ab245@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
It's actually pretty simple to do. You can't edit it or delete parts of
it until you create your "forwarded" message. Then its a simple matter
of highlighting and deleting the parts you don't want forwarded.
- Prev by Date: Re: receiving e-mail
- Next by Date: EMAIL SERVER INFO
- Previous by thread: Re: Won't let me delete/edit forwarded email
- Next by thread: How do you get Signatures to be in the email all the time?