Re: Won't let me delete/edit forwarded email

It's actually pretty simple to do. You can't edit it or delete parts of
it until you create your "forwarded" message. Then its a simple matter
of highlighting and deleting the parts you don't want forwarded.

--
rhlhamlet

  • Re: Publisher 2002 not responsive
    ... The program stops responding when you try to open or to save a file in an Office ... For instance, if I try a copy/paste run, the pasting acts ... edit the text it pauses the same way. ... I've tried deleting pages, but it acts the same way. ...
    (microsoft.public.publisher)
  • Publisher 2002 not responsive
    ... I have a file that is a "catalog" template. ... For instance, if I try a copy/paste run, the pasting acts ... edit the text it pauses the same way. ... I've tried deleting pages, but it acts the same way. ...
    (microsoft.public.publisher)
  • Re: Cannot delete Registry Key
    ... I get "Modify" rather than edit. ... when deleting the HKLU key I got the message to the effect, ... I've tried setting all values to 0 or deleting them. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Cannot delete Registry Key
    ... From there you can edit the permissions on the key. ... Microsoft support engineers have told me to ... when deleting the HKLU key I got the message to the effect, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Script to delete files by count?
    ... Sorting is inevitably slow, and that looks like a slow algorithm. ... Do another pass, deleting the remaining elderlies. ... In that case, scanning and deleting as ... these speed considerations should not matter. ...
    (microsoft.public.scripting.vbscript)