eo0op

From: "Gary VanderMolen [MVP]" <gary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Can't receive or send email
Date: Saturday, April 10, 2010 10:30 PM

Go to Tools, Accounts, select that mail account, Properties, Servers.
Make sure that "Log on using Secure Password Authentication" is
not enabled. If that setting was not enabled, which antivirus are you
running? Some of them cause problems with Windows Mail over time.

"marksak" <marksak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:F21B44E4-BE54-4F90-9547-0066ED028A5D@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I get this mesage when I try to access my email:

Account: 'pop3.frontiernet.net', Server: 'pop3.frontiernet.net', Protocol:
POP3, Server Response: '-ERR invalid command', Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No,
Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC18

Can't figure out how to get it up and running again

.