Re: How do you get Signatures to be in the email all the time?

There is no mail program named "Windows Mail Desktop".
Before we can help you, we need to know the exact name of the mail
program you are using, since Microsoft has several programs with
confusingly similar names. If you're not sure, open the program and
go to its Help, About... screen.

"asiankelsey" <asiankelsey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:2F6A1136-F848-4E37-BFC5-4606482DB7E8@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

I have a simple question. I have been using Windows Mail Desktop for awhile.
I love it, except for two things.

The one problem I have is when I am on the internet and there is a link to
an email, if you click on it it brings up a window for sending an email. My
signature does not show in that. How do I get it to show in that? I looked at
all the options and I didn't see where I could do that. My sigature only
shows when I click new messages, or replying. Not when I open up an email
window from a link on the internet. How do I do that?

Also, I asked this before but is there a way that they are going to update
windows mail and do where they auto fill out the email addresses when you are
typing them out? I know right now they only store 31? Is there a way they are
going to do more??

  • Re: links do not work
    ... Microsoft MVP Program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ... already on the internet. ... their email and would rather continue using Windows Mail if I can fix this. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: windows mail could not be started- MSOE.DLL could not be initi
    ... I logged-out of my user account and logged-in to another user account. ... Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ... If I went to windows mail in one of the two other user accounts (they both ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: windows mail could not be started- MSOE.DLL could not be initi
    ... command to fix this folder? ... Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ... If I went to windows mail in one of the two other user accounts (they both ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: cant use Windows Mail - whats going on?
    ... Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ... I then opened my Windows Mail as usual and tons and tons of e-mails came ... Are you able to try a different yahoo.co.uk account to see if it gives the ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Cannot Send Email - Error
    ... My password was working fine using webmail, using my iPhone and from my ... Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) ... However, after the McAfee removal, deleting the email account, closing ... Windows Mail, then setting up the account once again - I still get the exact ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)