Re: How do you get Signatures to be in the email all the time?

There is no mail program named "Windows Mail Desktop".
Before we can help you, we need to know the exact name of the mail
program you are using, since Microsoft has several programs with
confusingly similar names. If you're not sure, open the program and
go to its Help, About... screen.

"asiankelsey" <asiankelsey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:2F6A1136-F848-4E37-BFC5-4606482DB7E8@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

I have a simple question. I have been using Windows Mail Desktop for awhile.
I love it, except for two things.

The one problem I have is when I am on the internet and there is a link to
an email, if you click on it it brings up a window for sending an email. My
signature does not show in that. How do I get it to show in that? I looked at
all the options and I didn't see where I could do that. My sigature only
shows when I click new messages, or replying. Not when I open up an email
window from a link on the internet. How do I do that?

Also, I asked this before but is there a way that they are going to update
windows mail and do where they auto fill out the email addresses when you are
typing them out? I know right now they only store 31? Is there a way they are
going to do more??
.