Re: This language is no longer available for spell checking

In the main screen of Windows Mail, (NOT the compose screen), go to
Tools, Options, Spelling.
First select another language, click Apply. Then reselect English and click OK.
You should only have to do this once.

"Conchfritter" <Conchfritter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:8BD16CCD-2457-4EB6-BBAF-F901D9C0055A@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am using English as the language and I am getting that same error. Very
frustrating when I can't do spell check in English.

"Irish" wrote:

I go to tools, like everyone is saying, but when I do that there is no
options for me to click on too. There is a spelling one to click on too.
But is I click on to that I just get the same message "This language is no
longer available for spell checking." Where do I find where I can choose a
language?

  • Re: thuis language is no longer avaible comment effacer les messagesqui sont bloquer et la messager
    ... Error "This language is no longer available for spell checking" when ... using the Spell Checker in Windows Mail ... Windows Mail, Error messages ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • RE: thuis language is no longer avaible
    ... Error "This language is no longer available for spell checking" when ... using the Spell Checker in Windows Mail ... Windows Mail, Error messages ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • RE: thuis language is no longer avaible
    ... Error "This language is no longer available for spell checking" when ... using the Spell Checker in Windows Mail ... Windows Mail, Error messages ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Turn on spell checker?
    ... Windows Mail Spell Check Language is no longer available for Spell Checking ... Choose a language except English ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Spell check
    ... Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. ... In the main screen of Windows Mail,, go to ... First select another language, click Apply. ... Then reselect English and click OK. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)