RE: Vista Mail-Delete it From Server now Working

"rbernal" wrote:

I have been using "Delete it from Server" option in Windows Mail Rules
successfully for a number of years now until recently. The I noticed i
began
receiving mails that I have defined to be deleted from server. To
further
this, I used another email address defining the emails from this address
be deleted from server but the emails still come through.

Can anyone enlighten and help me on this? I am using Vista Home Basic
and
updated to the most current. The mail program is the Windows Mail.
=?Utf-8?B?cmJlcm5hbDQz?= <rberna...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Yesterday

[image: http://www.vistax64.com/img/icn/header.gif] Header
[image: http://www.vistax64.com/img/icn/warn.png]Report as Spam
I have been using "Delete it from Server" option in Windows Mail Rules
successfully for a number of years now until recently. The I noticed i
began
receiving mails that I have defined to be deleted from server. To
further
this, I used another email address defining the emails from this address
be deleted from server but the emails still come through.

Can anyone enlighten and help me on this? I am using Vista Home Basic
and
updated to the most current. The mail program is the Windows Mail.
=?Utf-8?B?cmJlcm5hbDQz?= <rberna...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Yesterday

[image: http://www.vistax64.com/img/icn/header.gif] Header
[image: http://www.vistax64.com/img/icn/warn.png]Report as Spam
I have been using "Delete it from Server" option in Windows Vista Mail
Rules
successfully for a number of years now until recently. Then I noticed I
began
receiving mails that I have defined to be deleted from server. To
further test

--
rbernal