RE: Vista Mail-Delete it From Server now Working

"rbernal" wrote:

I have been using "Delete it from Server" option in Windows Mail Rules
successfully for a number of years now until recently. The I noticed i
began
receiving mails that I have defined to be deleted from server. To
further
this, I used another email address defining the emails from this address
be deleted from server but the emails still come through.

Can anyone enlighten and help me on this? I am using Vista Home Basic
and
updated to the most current. The mail program is the Windows Mail.
=?Utf-8?B?cmJlcm5hbDQz?= <rberna...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Yesterday

[image: http://www.vistax64.com/img/icn/header.gif] Header
[image: http://www.vistax64.com/img/icn/warn.png]Report as Spam
I have been using "Delete it from Server" option in Windows Mail Rules
successfully for a number of years now until recently. The I noticed i
began
receiving mails that I have defined to be deleted from server. To
further
this, I used another email address defining the emails from this address
be deleted from server but the emails still come through.

Can anyone enlighten and help me on this? I am using Vista Home Basic
and
updated to the most current. The mail program is the Windows Mail.
=?Utf-8?B?cmJlcm5hbDQz?= <rberna...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Yesterday

[image: http://www.vistax64.com/img/icn/header.gif] Header
[image: http://www.vistax64.com/img/icn/warn.png]Report as Spam
I have been using "Delete it from Server" option in Windows Vista Mail
Rules
successfully for a number of years now until recently. Then I noticed I
began
receiving mails that I have defined to be deleted from server. To
further test

--
rbernal

  • Re: Received error no. 0x80004005
    ... If it was a bug in Windows Mail, ... by deleting all the emails on the server. ... Gary VanderMolen, MS-MVP (Mail) ... It is caused by corruption on the server. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: repeated downloads
    ... a warning that the POP3 server wasn't responding. ... I couldn't send emails. ... windows mail appeared to be working properly again. ... [DTS] ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: I cant sent emails from windows mails
    ... mail account, restart Windows Mail, then recreate that account. ... I can't send emails from any of my accounts in the windows mail but I can ... Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • RE: New to Windows Mail - stupid gmail question
    ... emails from your windows mail or leaving them out on the gmail server. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: outlook and windows mail
    ... right-click on your error message, copy, then paste it into a reply here. ... you have entered the server name correctly. ... passwords and pop3 addresses etc but everytime i try to set up the emails, ... so I cannot use it at all,so i'm thinking windows mail is the only way. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)