RE: Vista Mail-Delete it From Server now Working

"rbernal" wrote:

I have been using "Delete it from Server" option in Windows Mail Rules
successfully for a number of years now until recently. The I noticed i
began
receiving mails that I have defined to be deleted from server. To
further
this, I used another email address defining the emails from this address
be deleted from server but the emails still come through.

Can anyone enlighten and help me on this? I am using Vista Home Basic
and
updated to the most current. The mail program is the Windows Mail.
=?Utf-8?B?cmJlcm5hbDQz?= <rberna...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Yesterday

[image: http://www.vistax64.com/img/icn/header.gif] Header
[image: http://www.vistax64.com/img/icn/warn.png]Report as Spam
I have been using "Delete it from Server" option in Windows Mail Rules
successfully for a number of years now until recently. The I noticed i
began
receiving mails that I have defined to be deleted from server. To
further
this, I used another email address defining the emails from this address
be deleted from server but the emails still come through.

Can anyone enlighten and help me on this? I am using Vista Home Basic
and
updated to the most current. The mail program is the Windows Mail.
=?Utf-8?B?cmJlcm5hbDQz?= <rberna...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Yesterday

[image: http://www.vistax64.com/img/icn/header.gif] Header
[image: http://www.vistax64.com/img/icn/warn.png]Report as Spam
I have been using "Delete it from Server" option in Windows Vista Mail
Rules
successfully for a number of years now until recently. Then I noticed I
began
receiving mails that I have defined to be deleted from server. To
further test

--
rbernal

  • Re: Received error no. 0x80004005
    ... If it was a bug in Windows Mail, ... by deleting all the emails on the server. ... Gary VanderMolen, MS-MVP (Mail) ... It is caused by corruption on the server. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: repeated downloads
    ... a warning that the POP3 server wasn't responding. ... I couldn't send emails. ... windows mail appeared to be working properly again. ... [DTS] ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • RE: New to Windows Mail - stupid gmail question
    ... emails from your windows mail or leaving them out on the gmail server. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: outlook and windows mail
    ... right-click on your error message, copy, then paste it into a reply here. ... you have entered the server name correctly. ... passwords and pop3 addresses etc but everytime i try to set up the emails, ... so I cannot use it at all,so i'm thinking windows mail is the only way. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: windows mail issues
    ... would that be due to the server as well? ... Which antivirus are you running? ... went onto yahoo mail to view emails. ... windows mail cannot download emails ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)