Re: How do you get Signatures to be in the email all the time?

Windows Mail (Vista) is not the same program as Windows Live Mail. You are in the wrong newsgroup.
--
Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP [Mail]

"asiankelsey" <asiankelsey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:1A1D1CD8-20C1-4418-A723-ECE6D2DFDC60@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Um, Bruce what is this?? How does that answer my ?

"Bruce Hagen" wrote:

Windows Live Mail Newsgroup.

In your newsreader:

On the Web:
http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.windows.live.mail.desktop
--

> Hi,
>
> I have a simple question. I have been using Windows Mail Desktop for
> awhile.
> I love it, except for two things.
>
> The one problem I have is when I am on the internet and there is a > link
> an email, if you click on it it brings up a window for sending an > email.
> My
> signature does not show in that. How do I get it to show in that? I
> looked at
> all the options and I didn't see where I could do that. My sigature > only
> shows when I click new messages, or replying. Not when I open up an
> email
> window from a link on the internet. How do I do that?
>
> Also, I asked this before but is there a way that they are going to
> update
> windows mail and do where they auto fill out the email addresses when
> you are
> typing them out? I know right now they only store 31? Is there a way
> they are
> going to do more??

  • Re: Gmail
    ... Gary VanderMolen, MS-MVP (Mail) ... Not Windows Mail. ... Windows Mail, the box "enable access to this program" comes unchecked, hit ... then click on "Set program ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: message stuck in outbox & Yahoo.com mail site problems
    ... Gary VanderMolen, MS-MVP (Mail) ... Do you mean that Yahoo emails ... If so, you can change that default in Windows Mail: ... Accounts, select your Yahoo mail account, Properties, Advanced, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: My problems saving or opening attachments with Windows Mail
    ... Gary VanderMolen, MS-MVP (Mail) ... It is possible that one of the up-dates of AVG, in the past days, had a ... Windows mail is working again. ... Vista will have to replace a good product, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Connect Windowslive account to Windows Mail
    ... the one the list was in, not the one a Saved document from Symantec was in. ... you can import it into Windows Mail now. ... Gary VanderMolen, MS-MVP (Mail) ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Windows Security Pop-Up Requires Logon for WinMail Retrieval
    ... Gary VanderMolen, MS-MVP (Mail) ... I suggest getting a free Gmail or Hotmail account and setting that up ... in your Windows Mail. ... Which antivirus are you running? ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)