Re: How do you get Signatures to be in the email all the time?

Windows Mail (Vista) is not the same program as Windows Live Mail. You are in the wrong newsgroup.
--
Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP [Mail]

"asiankelsey" <asiankelsey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:1A1D1CD8-20C1-4418-A723-ECE6D2DFDC60@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Um, Bruce what is this?? How does that answer my ?

"Bruce Hagen" wrote:

Windows Live Mail Newsgroup.

In your newsreader:

On the Web: