Re: New user - repeated password requests in WM

Try logging into the webmail to see if you are using the correct username & password..
https://webmail.roadrunner.com/webedge

--
Dave N.
MS-MVP (Mail)

"kt" <kt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:C0965A65-2290-4DC2-9ACB-C3A0D00F62B6@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Account: 'pop-server.san.rr.com', Server: 'pop-server.san.rr.com', Protocol:
POP3, Server Response: '-ERR invalid user name or password.', Port: 110,
Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC92

"Gary VanderMolen" wrote:

If you get repeated requests to enter the username and password for your
mail server, click Cancel on that prompt, then right-click on the resulting
error message, copy, then paste it into a reply here.
We can't do much troubleshooting without the complete error message.

--
Gary VanderMolen, MS-MVP (Mail)

.