Re: New user - repeated password requests in WM
- From: "Dave" <Dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 19:59:57 -0400
Try logging into the webmail to see if you are using the correct username & password..
Windows 7 Ultimate
"kt" <kt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:C0965A65-2290-4DC2-9ACB-C3A0D00F62B6@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Account: 'pop-server.san.rr.com', Server: 'pop-server.san.rr.com', Protocol:.
POP3, Server Response: '-ERR invalid user name or password.', Port: 110,
Secure(SSL): No, Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC92
"Gary VanderMolen" wrote:
If you get repeated requests to enter the username and password for your
mail server, click Cancel on that prompt, then right-click on the resulting
error message, copy, then paste it into a reply here.
We can't do much troubleshooting without the complete error message.
Gary VanderMolen, MS-MVP (Mail)
"JOhn" <JOhn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:9CA28F5B-EF88-4DA8-B766-AB24962115D5@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>I have same problem. Had it working and then stopped. Do they want >server
> name osuch as Work or name@xxxxxxxxxxxx
> Do they want my server providers passowrd
- Prev by Date: Re: New user - repeated password requests in WM
- Next by Date: Won't let me delete/edit forwarded email
- Previous by thread: Re: New user - repeated password requests in WM
- Next by thread: Won't let me delete/edit forwarded email