RE: Lost messages from inbox

I have also lost messages from my Inbox. This is how it happened - and I can
recreated the instance.
As I was reading mail in my Inbox, I clicked on 1 or 2 other folders (Junk
Mail, Deleted Mail), and when I clicked back on my Inbox, every email that
had been read was gone, only the unread messages were still there.
I could not find them in my Junk Mail or deleted mail.
I checked to make sure that "Show All Message" was selected while viewing
the Inbox - it was, and had been all along.
I had been saving a lot of old mail (2 yrs worth) now all gone!

"Frik" wrote:

I have lost all my messages which were in my inbox and I don't know how to
retrieve them. This is the third time this has happened which is EXTREMELY
frustrating and problematic. I am sure that it is archived somewhere but how
do I access it?

Frik

  • RE: Cant delete mail from deleted box
    ... message 'Unknown Error has occurred'. ... now a couple in my Inbox have ... "Cheryl of Exeter, NH" wrote: ... I'm left with a bunch of deleted mail that can't be permanently deleted. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Cant delete mail from deleted box
    ... now a couple in my Inbox have ... "Cheryl of Exeter, NH" wrote: ... I'm left with a bunch of deleted mail that can't be permanently deleted. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Outlook - one msg selected, multiple messages deleted
    ... Whenever i try to delete an email (by clicking the cross-thingy) ... somehow the next message also deletes from the inbox... ... of the deleted mail box. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)
  • OE Decaying
    ... deleted mail not appearing in deleted.dbx anymore. ... can't delete mail from my inbox. ... files in a new folder and uninstalling oe in add/remove ...
  • Unable to delete Sent Mail
    ... I've got a machine running WinME, with IE6 and corresponding OE. ... delete anything from the Inbox, and Deleted Mail, etc., just not anything in ...