RE: This language is no longer available for spell checking

I am using English as the language and I am getting that same error. Very
frustrating when I can't do spell check in English.

"Irish" wrote:

I go to tools, like everyone is saying, but when I do that there is no
options for me to click on too. There is a spelling one to click on too.
But is I click on to that I just get the same message "This language is no
longer available for spell checking." Where do I find where I can choose a
language?

  • Re: Bugger all to do with "Gib" - and on topic
    ... >I'm getting off the point, which is that if its worth studying Austen, ... The poetry syllabus in English ... Irish authors in English litrature. ... If you want to proselytize for Irish as a living language ...
    (soc.culture.irish)
  • Re: Leodhasach & Hearasch - Gaelic help please
    ... course our own traditional language is even more neglected than Gaelic is. ... who speak English soon get the gist of it. ... is someone who truly appreciates Scottish culture in that you won't find ...
    (soc.culture.scottish)
  • Re: Promote Esperanto at Obamas Change.org
    ... country where the English speak a descendant of Norman French? ... why the Irish speak English is, that it was the language of politics ... Irish was still the majority language of Ireland in the ...
    (sci.lang)
  • Re: Promote Esperanto at Obamas Change.org
    ... country where the English speak a descendant of Norman French? ... why the Irish speak English is, that it was the language of politics ... the Irish language. ...
    (sci.lang)
  • Re: Thank you muchly
    ... an articulate Irish woman who nicely explained how it worked ... in language I could understand. ... It would be interesting to hear the Indian salesman's view on attempting to ... majority of us to understand foreign employees with faulty English. ...
    (alt.usage.english)