Re: Gmail

"François" <pre@xxxxxxx> wrote in message news:uB69LmA2KHA.1624@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello
I try to receive my mails Gmail in WindowsMail but I don't receive all my mails.
What to do.
Thank you everybody
Best regards
François

How do you know, do you get an error message?

If so copy and past it to your reply.

Check all your settings against those described at the link:

How to set up gmail in Windows Mail:
http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=86383

--
Regards Steve.
MS-MVP. MAIL. [DTS] UK.

  • Re: Gmail
    ... " mac" a écrit dans le message de ... I try to receive my mails Gmail in WindowsMail but I don't receive all my mails. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Exch 2000 - user has no POP3 access ?
    ... how many mails that are present in the POP3 box... ... >> and the alias together with the password just gives a user doesn't exist ... >> Regards, ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)
  • RE: e-mail
    ... the browser to access your mails. ... Regards ... M. Rajesh ... .Net and Windows Shell MVP ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Re: Which mail transport should I use.
    ... On 9/22/05, Tomas Larsson wrote: ... > I want all mails generated by the server, to be sent to my ISP's ... > With best regards ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Problems with some email in and out of server : urgent help 4 newb
    ... Tracking Center in Exchange System Manager and do a search for these ... Regards ... I have been informed that some mails are getting lost. ... > I stress that all email accounts are receiving and dealing with mail from ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)