Re: Gmail

"François" <pre@xxxxxxx> wrote in message news:uB69LmA2KHA.1624@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello
I try to receive my mails Gmail in WindowsMail but I don't receive all my mails.
What to do.
Thank you everybody
Best regards
François

How do you know, do you get an error message?

If so copy and past it to your reply.

Check all your settings against those described at the link:

How to set up gmail in Windows Mail:
http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=86383

--
Regards Steve.
MS-MVP. MAIL. [DTS] UK.

  • Re: Gmail
    ... " mac" a écrit dans le message de ... I try to receive my mails Gmail in WindowsMail but I don't receive all my mails. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Exch 2000 - user has no POP3 access ?
    ... how many mails that are present in the POP3 box... ... >> and the alias together with the password just gives a user doesn't exist ... >> Regards, ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)
  • RE: e-mail
    ... the browser to access your mails. ... Regards ... M. Rajesh ... .Net and Windows Shell MVP ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Re: Which mail transport should I use.
    ... On 9/22/05, Tomas Larsson wrote: ... > I want all mails generated by the server, to be sent to my ISP's ... > With best regards ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: SMTP server problem or ...
    ... attempts does it concerns with reverse ip address? ... >> got alot of mails bouncing back with this error message. ... >> Regards, ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.dns)