Re: ERROR Message cannot be displayed
- From: " mac" <macknever@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 15:19:00 +0100
"George Wilkins" <dollygeo@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:E765DFB4-3781-46A7-B32E-7B7F83D0FE38@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
whenever an item is selected for reading or to delete. Vista. I get the following................
Message could not be displayed
Windows Mail encountered an unexpected problem while displaying this message. Check your computer for low memory or low disk space and try again.
Try repairing the WM Database.
see http://www.oehelp.com/WMUtil/Default.aspx Download and install WMUtil,
read the instructions please.
MS-MVP. MAIL. [DTS] UK.
- Prev by Date: Message cannot be found...
- Next by Date: Gmail
- Previous by thread: Re: ERROR Message cannot be displayed
- Next by thread: how to add trusted domain names to an e-mail provider using windows live mail