Re: ERROR Message cannot be displayed

"George Wilkins" <dollygeo@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:E765DFB4-3781-46A7-B32E-7B7F83D0FE38@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
whenever an item is selected for reading or to delete. Vista. I get the following................

Message could not be displayed
Windows Mail encountered an unexpected problem while displaying this message. Check your computer for low memory or low disk space and try again.

Try repairing the WM Database.
see http://www.oehelp.com/WMUtil/Default.aspx Download and install WMUtil,
read the instructions please.

--
Regards Steve.
MS-MVP. MAIL. [DTS] UK.

  • Re: Kris and others...
    ... Windows Mail encountered an unexpected problem while displaying this message. ... Check your computer for low memory or low disk space and try again." ...
    (alt.true-crime)
  • "Message could not be displayed"
    ... "Outlook Express encountered an unexpected problem while displaying this ... Check your computer for low memory or low disk space and try ...
  • Windows mail wont delete the deleted files folder. It show the fo
    ... Windows Mail encountered an unexpected problem while displaying this ... Check your computer for low memory or low disk space and try again. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Message Could not be displayed
    ... "Outlook Express encountered an unexpected problem while displaying ... Check your computer for low memory or low disk space and try ... I relocated the inbox messages and deleted the inbox folder, ...
    (microsoft.public.internet.outlookexpress.mac)
  • Outlook Express not saving news messages
    ... Account setup fine (as I've ... Outlook Express encountered an unexpected problem while displaying ... Check your computer for low memory or low disk space and ...