Re: Windows Mail could not be started

"Ellen Ileia Foundation" <Ellen Ileia Foundation@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:AFB4D46A-A3B7-4214-8054-F7C63F6CBE6E@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I'm trying to do a mail merge in Word 2007 using Outlook as our standard
email programme, however when I try sending emails in HTML format I get an
error message that Window Mail could not be started. When sending emails as
an attachement or RTF there is no problem.
Any help is appreciated-Thank you.

Go to Default Programs, either from the Start Menu or in the Control Panel>set your default programs, wait for the list to populate and ensure that MS Outlook has all its defaults set.

You need to use a newsgroup for Office Outlook for any other problems with it, thanks.

--
Regards Steve.
MS-MVP. MAIL. [DTS] UK.

  • 5.5 Character set error message
    ... I have a 5.5 SP4 server and two customers are sending emails that generate the following error message: ... One of the customers is using Lotus Notes, not sure about the other one. ... The character set I have installed is Western European, and the two senders are european, english speaking companies. ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)
  • Re: 5.5 Character set error message
    ... sending emails that generate the following error message: ... "This message uses a character set that is not supported by the Internet ... The character set I have installed is Western European, ...
    (microsoft.public.exchange.admin)
  • Suddenly cant send email over mobile connection
    ... I now receive the following error message when sending emails using Outlook ... 2003 over my mobile broadband connection: ... unable to connect to your outgoing e-mail server. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.general)
  • Error message
    ... When sending emails it goes to the "Windows Mail" box and I have the ... following error message which I need help in deleteing. ... connection to the server has failed. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Neither MX nor MTA found for domain
    ... we are sending emails and I actually got an error message for the MX Category ... to know whether it's my company's server or the receipients server that ...