Re: Message Creation failed

Try dragging the large picture messages to your Deleted Items folder.
If that won't work, try dragging them to the Recycle Bin.
If still no joy, try running the various repair functions in the WMUtil
program: http://www.oehelp.com/WMUtil

If still no improvement, upgrade to Windows Live Mail:
http://download.live.com/wlmail

"Shannon" <Shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:87DC4F02-C416-4279-85EE-4077329C8DB1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I have too very large picture files in my inbox. When I try to delete them I
get an error message stating "message creation failed, mailbox if full" yet I
have nothing in my deleted message box. I cannot get rid of these and it is
taking up alot of space....PLEASE HELP!

  • Re: Deleted Items NOT showing up in Deleted Items folder
    ... Make sure you have installed Vista's SP1 and SP2 updates. ... upgrade to Windows Live Mail: ... Microsoft MVP Program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ... deleted items folder suddenly disappeared. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Inbox
    ... Then try dragging that stuck message to the Deleted Items folder. ... upgrade to Windows Live Mail: ... Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: delete e-mail
    ... Make sure you have Vista's SP1 and SP2 installed. ... dragging that message to the Deleted Items folder ... dragging it directly to the Recycle Bin ... upgrade to Windows Live Mail: ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Dragging table column resets
    ... please post all follow-ups to the newsgroup so ... > The trouble is once I release the drag, ... >>Microsoft MVP ... >>> the change by dragging, ...
    (microsoft.public.word.tables)
  • Re: Cant remove emails from my Inbox
    ... Try dragging those messages to the Deleted Items folder. ... If that fails, drag them directly to the Recycle Bin. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)