Re: Inbox messages delayed or not coming through

Any error message when you try to receive? Does it respond with "No new messages"?
What happens when you send an email to yourself, does it arrive in your Inbox?
What is the exact name of the incoming mail server? "pop 3 webserver"
is not syntactically correct.

Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)
Microsoft MVP program:

"Ellen" <Ellen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:3D7FF65E-4715-4B35-9E96-1391DEAF1907@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I used to have a Windows XP computer. Since this one crashed I bought a
laptop with Vista.
Since we have this I hear from people they have trouble emailing us. I
already sent an email twice to my server/hosting master, but he can't find
anything weird.

incoming email bij pop 3 (webserver
outcoming email by

I already stopped my firewall to see if that helps. Some messages I receive,
but some not, also from people who already are my contacts.

Do you have any solution?

Ellen Touray

Relevant Pages