Re: Setting up Windows Mail using AIM

I am having trouble as well with aim mail. I cannot send an e-mail through
live with aim. It puts the mail into the outbox. then when I close live it
tries to send it and says:
inactivity.

Subject 'test'
Server: 'smtp.aim.com'
Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0F
Protocol: SMTP
Port: 25
Secure(SSL): No

I must not have set it up correctly.

thank you,
John

  • Re: Cannot send messages
    ... I can delete messages from my outbox, ... Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. ... this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • RE: i cant send emails
    ... How do you get rid of a corrupt e.mail in the outbox?? ... "yvonne" wrote: ... Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. ... this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Cant Send Message From Outbox
    ... When I try to send a message from outbox I receive the following error: ... Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. ... this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook.general)
  • Re: unable to send messages
    ... Yes i emptied the outbox and sent a message to my self... ... Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. ... this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of ... Please post any error message, even if you think it looks the same as ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Two computers
    ... access my emails from either computer. ... leave messages on the server, then set MSOE on only one of the computers to ... you _could_ sign up for AIM Mail and set both ... Mercury/32: http://www.pmail.com/overviews/ovw_mercury.htm ...