Re: how to add trusted domain names to an e-mail provider using windows live mail

Unless you're blocking them now, there's no reason to do anything.

Windows Live Mail Newsgroup.

In your newsreader:

On the Web:
http://www.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.windows.live.mail.desktop
--
Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP [Mail]

"James Gilman" <skibum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:1155E145-F7A2-4132-A077-4E385856F9D2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I am being asked by a company I do business with to 'Please add the domain names below as trusted sites with your e-mail provider...'. How do I do this through Windows Live Mail.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Newsreader program for this group
    ... I hate to pay for a newsreader service if I'm not really using it. ... Express (not the Outlook that is part of the MS Office suite) as your ... I'm talking about Windows Live Mail, ... flashing banners and no way can one set a mail or news rule that will high light a message from Lucille or anyone else for that matter in a color so that it stands out from the rest of the messages. ...
    (rec.crafts.textiles.needlework)
  • Re: Martin repairs
    ... This version of WLM can't be fixed. ... the previous version of WLM or finding another newsreader altogether. ... When I upgraded to Windows 7 and installed Windows Live Mail, I initially thought that the problem was the usual "no indentation when replying to Google Groups posts" problem. ...
    (alt.guitar)
  • Re: Windows live mail
    ... Please ask in the Windows Live Mail newsgroup. ... Better help awaits there. ... MS-MVP Outlook Express ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Changes to the welcome message.
    ... already have a news client available to them. ... you may not get access to posting unless you register with them. ... Windows Live Mail contain a newsreader client but if you do not ... I use Windows Live Mail and the newsreader is not as good as it should be, the lack of quoted text marks being one example, but it will get anyone into proper Newsgroups directly provided their ISP carries them. ...
    (uk.rec.gardening)
  • Re: In Windows Live Mail ?
    ... Windows Live Mail Newsgroup. ... In your newsreader: ... I see I was also bouncing between ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)