Scolling in email, help!

I can't scroll down to see emails. The bar on the right keeps going to the top. I can't scroll it down and stop where I want it to.

Thanks
Cindy

  • Re: How can anyone stand Lion?!?!?!
    ... scroll  bar stays and doesn't go invisible. ... side bar if you like. ... the window is showing you can use that. ... In Explorer, I open it, and the all the hard drives are ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: How can anyone stand Lion?!?!?!
    ... scroll  bar stays and doesn't go invisible. ... side bar if you like. ... In Explorer, I open it, and the all the hard drives are ... and set it so new windows open at the top level of your hard drive. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: How can anyone stand Lion?!?!?!
    ... scroll  bar stays and doesn't go invisible. ... side bar if you like. ... In Explorer, I open it, and the all the hard drives are ... and set it so new windows open at the top level of your hard drive. ...
    (comp.sys.mac.advocacy)
  • Re: Scroll Event
    ... If you want to be able to run a command regardless of where you are on ... why not run the command from the menu bar? ... Chip Pearson wrote: ... how to do this with scroll bar. ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.programming)
  • Re: Firefox development (Was: Wanted: talented programmers)
    ... At 2 min the icon appeared on the icon bar. ... At 2 min 30 sec a blank screen appeared with just the title bar. ... The top of the page stayed put and odd bits of the bottom ... I tried the little arrow at the top of the scroll bar and just ...
    (comp.sys.acorn.apps)