Re: Windows mail

"fuzziteddybear" <fuzziteddybear@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:9A06B40A-BD87-4707-B177-04268684A993@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Gary, I'm having the exact same problem as Rick. Surely the fix cannot be
to ignore the problem and do something else!
We have two other computers using the same versions of vista and windows
mail and they are still working properly.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Please describe your own problem exactly in a new thread.

Tagging on to another users problem only confuses the issue.

Thank you.

--
Regards Steve.
MS-MVP. MAIL. [DTS] UK.

  • Make the Most of Your New PC
    ... mint Windows Vista computer this holiday ... the Workgroup name is exactly the same for all the computers in the ... that doesn't support USB 2.0) and low-capacity portable hard drives. ...
  • Re: Windows XP computers on wireless network lose login credential
    ... firewall in my router, NOD32 from Eset for AV and Windows Defender. ... problem as different computers have different versions of Norton or McAfee ... Windows XP SP2 computers to allow the Vista network map to work. ...
  • Re: Java editor
    ... reaching into our general-purpose computers to impose similar ... At last report, Windows ... Vista is not selling very well, and those statistics fail to take ... Hardware manufacturers pay you to make your software gratuitously ...
    (comp.lang.java.programmer)
  • Re: Vista or Win7?
    ... Since I read so many horror stories about Vista, ... I don't know what these computers are for, who they are used by, what they ... Business and a Windows XP Professional Downgrade option with Windows XP ... The computer specs - they stay the same. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.newusers)
  • Re: error messages
    ... told me to because windows will not load. ... Vista Ultimate,the inspiron had Vista Basic and the latitude had XP ... Is Service Pack 1 (SP1) referenced in the results? ... that it has happened to 2 computers in the same household. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)