Re: Can't receive e-mail!!!

When you go to your Roadrunner webmail site, are the emails sitting there,
waiting to be downloaded? If not, Windows Mail can't download what isn't
on the server.

"nadia" <nadia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:2B981895-1368-4894-8395-2347C14D3E30@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I have not been able to receive e-mails in 3 days. When I click send/receive,
it connects then disconnects and says No new messages.
No settings have been changed - the e-mails just stopped coming. I can send
e-mails.
Can somebody please help? I am not very technical so please in simple terms.
Oh and my server is Time Warner Cable (roadrunner).
Thank you!

  • Re: Not receiving e-mail
    ... send and receive e-mails, they go out fine but none are received. ... I can log into Tiscali mail page to download ... The Windows Mail was fine until 2 weeks ago. ... mail account, restart Windows Mail, then recreate that account. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: I can send e-mails but cannot receive them!!!!
    ... Then I tried importing messages into my Windows Mail ... the point wher eit tries to download the corrupted e-mail. ... Windows Mail deletes messages from the server after ... When it first started I would get a few e-mails and then it would seem like ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Not receiving e-mail
    ... send and receive e-mails, they go out fine but none are received. ... I can log into Tiscali mail page to download ... The Windows Mail was fine until 2 weeks ago. ... If you receive spam emails it proves that WM is ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Incoming mails lost in Windows Mail
    ... why don't you try to delete all the e-mails in hotmail on the web, have someone send you 10 or so e-mails and see if it doesn't work? ... But when I download to Windows Mail, ... There is no set rule from this sender and I have suspected since this ... neglect this unreliable Windows Mail programm... ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Will my sent e-mails be kept in the web server e-mail?
    ... Received emails will stay on the server if you configure Windows Mail ... Microsoft MVP Program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ... that all the e-mails I send using Windows Live will be saved both in Windows ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)