can't get any new email messages

inactivity. Account: 'pop.ubtanet.com', Server: 'pop.ubtanet.com', Protocol:
POP3, Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800CCC0F

what dose all this crap mean?????? this doesen't show me how to fix anyting

  • Re: Newsgroup closing down
    ... a prior message. ... It's a Usenet Newsgroup NNTP (Network News Transport Protocol) Server ... Either accept the default account name, or enter one of your own; ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Re: Newsgroup closing down
    ... a prior message. ... It's a Usenet Newsgroup NNTP (Network News Transport Protocol) ... Either accept the default account name, or enter one of your own; ... In the Server tab, the box next to "This server requires me to log ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics)
  • Re: Unable to send e-mail
    ... It appears you tried to change an existing POP3 account to IMAP. ... Note that in the error message below, the protocol says "POP3". ... Secure: No, Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC90 ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Cannot use hotmail with Outlook Express
    ... Changes for Accessing Hotmail using the WebDAV Protocol ... Access to the account was denied. ... Account: 'Hotmail', Server: 'http://services.msn.com/svcs/hotmail/httpmail.asp ', Protocol: HTTPMail, Server Response: 'Forbidden', Port: 0, Secure: No, Server Error: 998, Error Number: 0x800CCC33 ...
    (microsoft.public.internet.mail)
  • Re: Unable to send and receive emails
    ... Now I am unable to receive or send emails and get the ... Account: 'pop.clara.net', Server: 'pop.clara.net', Protocol: POP3, Server ... All account and server info is correct. ... Windows Mail if they don't call for the HTTP protocol. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)