Re: cannot view sent folder

Try running the various repair functions in the WMUtil program:
http://www.oehelp.com/WMUtil

If still no improvement, upgrade to Windows Live Mail:
http://download.live.com/wlmail

"safaribob" <safaribob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:3B1341C2-00AF-4F1A-A0C5-6B3C6480F7E6@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I cannot view my sent or deleted folders despite messages being there. The
message shown is "no items in this view" Although I have selected view all
messages.

  • Re: Deleting recovered messages folder
    ... the WMUtil program: http://www.oehelp.com/WMUtil ... upgrade to Windows Live Mail: ... Microsoft MVP Program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ... title recovered messages and then has a series of sub folders. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: addresses in send to box
    ... If you click in the empty To box ... The newer replacement mail program, Windows Live Mail, uses the ... You are encouraged to upgrade to the newer WLM program: ... Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: export of windows mail
    ... various repair functions in the WMUtil program: ... upgrade to Windows Live Mail: ... Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: "De inhoud van dit bericht is niet gevonden"
    ... Try running the various repair functions in the WMUtil program: ... upgrade to Windows Live Mail: ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Windows Mail; delete selected items
    ... Try running the various repair functions in the WMUtil program: ... upgrade to Windows Live Mail: ... After 7 days away I had multiple copies of some mail headers, Many would not delete with UNKNOWN ERROR. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)