Re: sky mail help
- From: " mac" <macknever@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 15:09:16 +0100
"luke" <luke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:184B5702-296D-480E-AB5F-E73EAEF1A2AD@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
now getting this error message
Account: 'pop.tools.sky.com', Server: 'pop.tools.sky.com', Protocol: POP3,
Server Response: '-ERR [AUTH] Username and password not accepted.', Port:
995, Secure(SSL): Yes, Server Error: 0x800CCC90, Error Number: 0x800CCC92
You did enable POP at your Sky account?
Enable POP3/IMAP on your Sky Email Account
1. Log into your Sky Email account.
2. Click Mail Settings at the top of any Sky Email page.
3. Click Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab in the orange Mail Settings box.
4. Depending on the protocol you have decided upon, select either Enable POP or Enable IMAP.
5. Click Save Changes.
Did you select "Log on using secure password authentication" on the Server tab? If so deselect it>apply>ok
Be sure to Enter your complete Sky Email address as the user name.
Your password is cASe senSiTIVe ensure it is entered correctly.
Also if you wish your mail to remain on the server after downloading a copy to WM, on the Advanced tab select, "leave a copy on server",
MS-MVP. MAIL. [DTS] UK.
- Prev by Date: Re: sky mail help
- Next by Date: Inserting Screenshot Images
- Previous by thread: Re: sky mail help
- Next by thread: RE: sky mail help