Re: sky mail help
- From: " mac" <macknever@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 14:21:18 +0100
"luke" <luke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:2F0D8E34-2F0D-458B-B1F5-F74B07379D3D@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
it says email address but im not sure what to put in for windows mail
Your Sky email address?
1. Log into your Sky Email account.
2. Click Settings at the top of any Sky Email page.
3. Click Forwarding and POP in the Mail Settings box.
4. Select Enable POP For All Mail or Enable POP For Mail That Arrives From Now On.
5. Choose the action you'd like your Sky Email messages to take after they are accessed with POP.
6. Configure your POP client and click Save Changes.
MS-MVP. MAIL. [DTS] UK.