Re: I hate windows mail, how can i unistal or unable it

On Tue, 6 Apr 2010 20:49:01 -0700, aagm
<aagm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I installed windows mail by to give it a shot but i hated, how can I unableAl
it and use outlook instead

Do you mean Window LIVE mail? It is different to Windows mail that
comes with Vista.

--
----------------
Stubbo of Oz

  • Re: WM or WLM?
    ... Window Live Mail is for XP SP2+ or Vista. ... Both are based on Outlook Express and all 3 have have similar look ... WLM is the only one they are moving forward with. ...
  • Re: BT email question
    ... A system that works, using Outlook Express, shows 12 blobs for the ... Outlook Express of course failed to download any email. ... I then tried Window Live Mail. ... it remembered the username and password, and simply complained that one or other was incorrect. ...
    (uk.telecom.broadband)
  • GP or Script for Forcing Windows Clasic theme on startup
    ... Does any one know how to force windows classic on startup via a logon script or Group Policy. ... Networking ... Window Live Mail (Desktop) ... Vista File Management, General and Security ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.group_policy)
  • Access to window mail
    ... Can you please tell me if you can access window live mail via the internet? ... or is the program like Outlook that can only be accessed via the system that it is installed on. ... Steve ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)