Re: Sending Word 97 Docs from a Vista Laptop

I am having the same problems that "JT" is having but did not see any
provide the answer?

Thanks,

V/r

Bev
--
BevSame as JT. I am unable to send e-mail attachment from my Laptop.

"Gary VanderMolen [MVP]" wrote:

You're very welcome. Thanks for reporting back.

Microsoft MVP Program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com

"SMITHY" <SMITHY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:BC253F79-5356-4978-9D6A-FE18A6BB225D@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks Gary that solved my problem as I was trying to attach my Resume
"JT" wrote:

I have just finished writing a letter with Word 2007 and saved it as a Word
97-2000 doc so that I can print it out on my PC (which has Word 2000). When
I go to send it via Outlook it says that 'Some of the files could not be
found and could not be attached to the message'. How can I send this doc?

Thanks