Re: Sending Word 97 Docs from a Vista Laptop

I am having the same problems that "JT" is having but did not see any
provide the answer?

Thanks,

V/r

Bev
--
BevSame as JT. I am unable to send e-mail attachment from my Laptop.

"Gary VanderMolen [MVP]" wrote:

You're very welcome. Thanks for reporting back.

Microsoft MVP Program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com

"SMITHY" <SMITHY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:BC253F79-5356-4978-9D6A-FE18A6BB225D@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks Gary that solved my problem as I was trying to attach my Resume
"JT" wrote:

I have just finished writing a letter with Word 2007 and saved it as a Word
97-2000 doc so that I can print it out on my PC (which has Word 2000). When
I go to send it via Outlook it says that 'Some of the files could not be
found and could not be attached to the message'. How can I send this doc?

Thanks

  • Re: whats wrong with this program?
    ... The last Windows that Outlook Express runs on is XP. ... Microsoft MVP Program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ... Would you know by any chance if there is a version of Outlook Express that ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: whats wrong with this program?
    ... The last Windows that Outlook Express runs on is XP. ... Microsoft MVP Program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ... In that case I'll consider installing XP on the notebook. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Sending Word 97 Docs from a Vista Laptop
    ... Thanks for reporting back. ... Microsoft MVP Program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ... I go to send it via Outlook it says that 'Some of the files could not be ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: I cannot open or save any attachment using Windows Mail
    ... Your mail account is the type known as a partnered account, ... Microsoft MVP Program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ... Tools, Safety Options, Security, uncheck "Block images..." ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: I cannot open or save any attachment using Windows Mail
    ... It seems to be working fine opening and saving attachments. ... Microsoft MVP Program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ... Is it a free account, a paid account, or an account partnered with your ISP? ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)