Re: Sending Word 97 Docs from a Vista Laptop
- From: Dr. Bev Harris <DrBevHarris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2010 23:33:01 -0700
I am having the same problems that "JT" is having but did not see any
responses that explained how to correct the problem. Can someone please
provide the answer?
BevSame as JT. I am unable to send e-mail attachment from my Laptop.
"Gary VanderMolen [MVP]" wrote:
You're very welcome. Thanks for reporting back..
Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail)
Microsoft MVP Program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com
"SMITHY" <SMITHY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:BC253F79-5356-4978-9D6A-FE18A6BB225D@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks Gary that solved my problem as I was trying to attach my Resume.
I have just finished writing a letter with Word 2007 and saved it as a Word
97-2000 doc so that I can print it out on my PC (which has Word 2000). When
I go to send it via Outlook it says that 'Some of the files could not be
found and could not be attached to the message'. How can I send this doc?
- Prev by Date: Re: spell check is not working
- Next by Date: Re: windows mail could not be started- MSOE.DLL could not be initi
- Previous by thread: Re: spell check is not working
- Next by thread: RE: Sending Word 97 Docs from a Vista Laptop