Re: windows mail could not be started- MSOE.DLL could not be initi

Thank you, Steve. I can't help except I think the fact that "MSOE.DLL could not be initialized" is an important clue. That is probably enough information for one of the experts to help.

"Steve" <Steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:E25D6421-24A7-4263-8A36-68FCB8EE9DAE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thanks for your suggestion that I should provide the complete message they
were as follows: From WinMail.exe- “Windows Mail could not be started. The
application was unable to initialize the Windows Contacts. Your computer may
be out of memory or your disk is full. (0x08000FFFF)”; and Windows Mail-
“Windows Mail could not be started because MSOE.DLL could not be initialized.”

"Sam Hobbs" wrote:

If you are sincerely asking for help, then you need to provide more than
just the error code. Copy the complete error message into the clipboard and
paste in a reply. There is critical information in the error message that
the experts need; it is unlikely they can help just from the error code
0x8000FFFF.