- From: Wrinkly <Wrinkly@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2010 10:53:29 -0700
I am quite new to Windows Live Mail having just switched from Windows Mail.
There are some emails I want to keep as files in Documents but can't see
anywhere that I can use 'save as' or whatever is needed. I have tried select
all and copy/paste but as some of the stuff I want to save includes pictures
it doesn't work for me.
Any advice would be appreciated.
I am using Windows 7 - (very, very new to it).
- Prev by Date: Re: how to restore deleted email messages back to the server
- Next by Date: Re: set up
- Previous by thread: how to restore deleted email messages back to the server
- Next by thread: Re: Saving email