how to restore deleted email messages back to the server

hi guys. i have a very big problem and i have to fix it before it is noticed.

I just set up windows mail and i forgot to set it NOT to delete the messages
from the server, so it downloaded all the email messages and cleared the
server completely!

How can i restore the emails back to the server?????

  • Re: Windows Mail error code 0x800CCC0F
    ... To fix it, in Windows Mail: ... Click on Tools, Options, Security, Digital IDs. ... Restart Windows Mail and try it again. ... Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Windows mail errors when sending messages
    ... A recent update to OneCare causes sending to fail. ... To fix it, in Windows Mail: ... Restart Windows Mail and try sending. ... Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: opening email in outlook and in yahoo
    ... Choose the option in OL to leave a copy on the server ... PS This group is for Windows Mail, ... in to yahoo on a remote computer? ... How can I fix this? ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Windows Mail server errors
    ... Please verify that you have entered the ... appears from Windows Mail. ... How can I fix? ... Hi - this is a group for Windows server - if you're using Vista, ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.server.setup)
  • Re: how to restore deleted email messages back to the server
    ... The only way to put them back on the server is to forward them to yourself. ... I just set up windows mail and i forgot to set it NOT to delete the messages ... so it downloaded all the email messages and cleared the ... How can i restore the emails back to the server????? ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)