Re: Mail from Windows Mail contact keeps going to Junk E-mail

Tools | Junk E-mail Options. Check your settings and the Blocked Senders list. Also check any rules you may have.
--
Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP [Mail]

"communichi" <communichi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:43C09F55-3EAB-46A5-8550-406E472A3A89@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
How do I stop this? The contact is saved to My Contacts, but his mail keeps
going to Junk bin.
I have Windows Vista, and the Mail version is 6.0.6

  • Re: Blocking a domain using wildcard
    ... I assume you mean the country code is '.de' (Germany). ... Tools, Junk E-mail Options, International, Blocked Top-Level Doman List. ... Gary VanderMolen, MS-MVP (Mail) ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Unable to See Posts
    ... Gary VanderMolen, MS-MVP (Mail) ... Another user has no control over whether your posts appear here or not. ... Tools, Junk E-mail Options, Blocked Senders. ... Go to Tools, Options, Read, uncheck "Get 300 headers at a time". ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Windows Contacts
    ... Go to Tools, Junk E-mail Options, Safe Senders. ... "Also trust e-mail from my Windows Contacts" is checked. ... Gary VanderMolen, MS-MVP (Mail) ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)