Re: windows mail could not be started- MSOE.DLL could not be initializ

If you are sincerely asking for help, then you need to provide more than just the error code. Copy the complete error message into the clipboard and paste in a reply. There is critical information in the error message that the experts need; it is unlikely they can help just from the error code 0x8000FFFF.

"Steve" <Steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:B4DAD246-1586-4787-9EF3-26666B24DEBB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Whoops! The above error code was (0x8000FFFF). I've had this computer & its
installed programs for over a year now and this problem only developed today-
immediately following my backup file copying. I downloaded only documents &
contacts for each of the users on my computer-- I was the only unlucky user
who received the error code messages.

"Steve" wrote:

I downloaded, for backup purposes, all user documents into seperate user
folders onto my 4 GB flashdrive. I am now unable to open windows mail, but
the two other users are not having any trouble with windows mail. I have the
windows vista operating system.

  • Re: Windows Vista Update - Screen blank missing text
    ... If this is a non-Microsoft service, contact the service vendor and refer to service-specific error code -2147467243. ... This error message is similar to the "Error 5: ... The most likely cause for this is security software or malware that has modified said access perms. ... I'm suspicious that this program is the cause of the Windows Update ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: Hiding A Field
    ... Please respond only to this newsgroup. ... the error code says. ... Ok I plugged in the code you gave me and it gave me an error message. ... The expression may result in the name of a macro, ...
    (microsoft.public.access.formscoding)
  • Re: MySQL error reporting
    ... This suppresses any error message for this function. ... well I thought that was working but maybe just on the live server not my home test version. ... Error code 1062 is a duplicate entry error. ...
    (comp.lang.php)
  • Re: Office Stopped Working
    ... Then "run Microsoft Office diagnostics." ... I've never used this before, but saw a posting on another forum with a similar problem, same error code, this procedure was recommended. ... Sometimes Access will display Send Info window and/or an error message. ... "The exception unknown software exception occurred in the ...
    (microsoft.public.office.misc)
  • [opensuse] Curl errors in opensuse 12 and 13
    ... Download (curl) error for ... Error code: Connection failed ... Error message: Could not resolve host: download.opensuse.org ...
    (SuSE)