Re: windows mail could not be started- MSOE.DLL could not be initializ
- From: "Sam Hobbs" <Gateremovethis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2010 22:37:51 -0700
If you are sincerely asking for help, then you need to provide more than just the error code. Copy the complete error message into the clipboard and paste in a reply. There is critical information in the error message that the experts need; it is unlikely they can help just from the error code 0x8000FFFF.
"Steve" <Steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:B4DAD246-1586-4787-9EF3-26666B24DEBB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Whoops! The above error code was (0x8000FFFF). I've had this computer & its
installed programs for over a year now and this problem only developed today-
immediately following my backup file copying. I downloaded only documents &
contacts for each of the users on my computer-- I was the only unlucky user
who received the error code messages.
I downloaded, for backup purposes, all user documents into seperate user
folders onto my 4 GB flashdrive. I am now unable to open windows mail, but
the two other users are not having any trouble with windows mail. I have the
windows vista operating system.
- Prev by Date: Re: windows mail could not be started- MSOE.DLL could not be initializ
- Next by Date: Margin problem
- Previous by thread: Re: windows mail could not be started- MSOE.DLL could not be initi
- Next by thread: Re: windows mail could not be started- MSOE.DLL could not be initi