windows mail could not be started- MSOE.DLL could not be initializ

I downloaded, for backup purposes, all user documents into seperate user
folders onto my 4 GB flashdrive. I am now unable to open windows mail, but
the two other users are not having any trouble with windows mail. I have the
windows vista operating system.

  • Re: Two problems - invisible folders and error 0x800C0155
    ... down BOINC on each of the two desktop machines long ... But there was no logical reason for your invisible folders either. ... Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ... Windows Mail uses to find the other files. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Two problems - invisible folders and error 0x800C0155
    ... down BOINC on each of the two desktop machines long ... But there was no logical reason for your invisible folders either. ... Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ... Windows Mail uses to find the other files. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Backup and restore questions
    ... For additional security you could make extra copies of your data to DVDs as just plain files, so you wouldn't be stuck if Windows Backup fails you. ... I use Vista Windows Mail as my email application. ... I looked up Bob1 and all my folders are there. ... Is my assumption correct that everything I saved in my user account is backed up ready for restore? ...
  • Re: Transfer folders from mail to another PC
    ... There is no such animal as "Outlook Express 7". ... As to your earlier remark about lack of Identities in Windows Mail, ... all email from all accounts goes into the same Inbox. ... Upgrade to Windows Live Mail which has separate folders for each ...