Re: no contakt

Don't you get an error message when you try to send or receive? If so,
right-click on your error message, copy, then paste it into a reply here.
We can't do much troubleshooting without the complete error message.

"BG-Uffe" <uffec@xxxxxxx> wrote in message news:Ong01kp0KHA.4420@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Why is my server not working. Two days now.

  • Re: cant send email help!!
    ... I believe this tread started with your contention that an Error message and/or a piece of the Registry could be copied to the clipboard and pasted into this newsgroup. ... Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com " ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: I cannot open or save any attachment using Windows Mail
    ... is when I get the error message I posted first. ... Microsoft MVP Program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ... Do a disk cleanup and clear your Temp and Temporay Internet files (Start | ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: cant send email help!!
    ... Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ... Right-click on your error message, copy, then paste it into a reply here. ... Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com " ... Windows Mail, this isn't the right forum to discuss it. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Can Receive Email, Can not Send
    ... Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ... Make sure that "Log on using Secure Password Authentication" is not enabled. ... were having the same problem I was having because the error message is ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: sending e-mail
    ... Yes" still appears in the error message, ... Microsoft MVP Program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com ... then uncheck the SSL option. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)