Re: Update windows mail 8 ??? How do I do ?

"Windows Mail" <Windows Mail @discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:339C5F1A-6C43-42ED-91D5-B9BD804EA441@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Good Morning

My english is very bed ( bad )
I`m brazilian

I would like to know How update my windows mail 8?

There will never be any updates to WM.

Try Windows Live Mail from here:
http://download.live.com/wlmail

--
Regards Steve.
MS-MVP. MAIL. [DTS] UK.

  • Windows Live Mail spelling dictionaries
    ... But whenever I got to Windows Live Mail -> Options -> Spelling all I can choose between is four different flavors of English. ... I closed the program then started it again, I rebooted the system several times, I tried changing the language on the Windows XP language bar when writing a new message, etc... ...
    (microsoft.public.internet.mail)
  • Re: spell checker language
    ... You will need to upgrade to Windows Live Mail: ... Gary VanderMolen, MS-MVP (Mail) ... spell checker it said does not support this language. ... the language I found North American languages and english was not listed ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Windows Mail Spellcheck
    ... Microsoft did correct that omission when it released the replacement ... including UK English. ... To upgrade to Windows Live Mail: http://download.live.com/wlmail ... Outlook Express back again, that works? ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: How do I turn on spell checker?
    ... Windows Live Mail has spell check for both English (United Kingdom) and English. ... > another language & click 'Apply'. ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Spelling Language
    ... btw" Mail live and not Vista Mail ... spelling checks works properly for that type of English, ... Adding Englishas an additional Spell Checker in Windows Live Mail ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)