Re: Duplicate Emails - started 1st April

"infinitymum" <infinitymum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:5A040556-F362-42F5-8324-43CFA4089908@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi all, we have started receiving duplicate emails to out bt/yahoo account.
Noone has changed our settings so cannot see why this is happening .... any
suggestions on how to resolve please? Thanks in advance.

You probably have your account set up twice, go to the Tools menu then
Accounts, if you have duplicated accounts, select one of them and click on
the Remove button.

If not get back.

--
Regards Steve.
MS-MVP. MAIL. [DTS] UK.

  • Re: Should programs install to All Users, Default User, or Me?
    ... > ...where you have to duplicate settings to each account by hand. ... well - - - everything visible in Admin as I have in woody! ... For now I reset the basics and log'd out of admin and back into woody, ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Update has created havoc
    ... Settings" and then copy everything from one account to the other. ... profile after creating a new user. ... data that I had under my original user. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsupdate)
  • Re: Can you back up mail account settings in Outlook 2007?
    ... Thank you for clarifying about the registry key paths etc. ... its original factory settings, in order to determine whether an issue I have ... Outlook Express did- but it is not the same program as Outlook. ... two letters of every password for every account on both profiles. ...
    (microsoft.public.outlook)
  • Re: Problem: New Identity Changes Settings on Main Identity
    ... > In my example the "Alan" identity is the main identity. ... >>> Account Name: alan@alansdomain.com ... >>> Now I want to add an additional identity for "Bill". ... I find that Alan's settings are now all changed to ...
  • Get/set local security settings programmatically
    ... I asked a question about getting and settings Public Key Policies in Local ... Accounts: Administrator account status ... Network access: Do not allow anonymous enumeration of SAM accounts ... Machine Access Restrictions in Security Descriptor Definition ...
    (microsoft.public.platformsdk.security)