Re: I am trying to complete my account and log in?

Please do not use @microsoft.com as your domain unless you are a Microsoft employee. Thank you.

Who is your mail server?
What type of account?
What problems are you having?
--
Bruce Hagen
MS-MVP [Mail]

"Andrew Withers" <Andro197331@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:%23Y3KIht0KHA.3652@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I can't seem to complete the process for window's mail

  • Re: Password
    ... Frank Saunders, MS-MVP OE wrote: ... Is it when you try to open Outlook Express. ... Incoming Mail Server Account Name (some require the full e-mail ...
  • Re: Windows Security Pop-Up Requires Logon for WinMail Retrieval
    ... Are all three computers downloading mail from the same mail server? ... I suggest getting a free Gmail or Hotmail account and setting that up ... in your Windows Mail. ... Which antivirus are you running? ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: windows mail
    ... Open the mail program (Outlook Express. ... Change the incoming mail server to mail.personainternet.com, ... Select your email account from the list and click "Change". ...
    (microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail)
  • Re: Cant send/recieve new mail in OE
    ... - Incoming Mail Server Account Name (some require the full e-mail address ... account settings are corrupted in the registry, it might be necessary to delete the mail ... The same window just keeps> popping up. ...
  • Re: New Computer wont connect
    ... - Incoming Mail Server Account Name (some require the full e-mail ... Check these settings in Outlook Express at Tools, Accounts, Mail, ... In the event that the account ... > The new computer dials and connects with provider just fine. ...